The last Eurovac Solution you were browsing was
Notice: Undefined index: current_solution in /home/eurovac/public_html/wp-content/themes/eurovac/last-solution.php on line 2
Eurovac II 5HP Central Vacuum System (4 User System).
Eurovac II 5HP Central Vacuum System (4 User System)
Part #: SYS-050-0050000
- Powerful 5HP Pump produces, 125” of water column and 232” of free flow CFM.
- Superior Filtration: Cyclonic filtration removes 99% of dust before the secondary filter. This results in the unit operating much more efficiently than units which do not have cyclonic filtration. The remaining 1% of dust is removed by a secondary cartridge filter which cleaned by compressed air pulse jet cleaning action.
- Quiet Operation: Muffler and insulated motor housing reduce noise level below 65 dBA’s
- Properly Engineered Pipe: Graduated 3” to 2” pipe maintains optimum velocity and reduces friction losses significantly compared to systems with 2” piping only.
- On/Off feature: Micro switch turns system on and off when hoses is plugged into the inlet.
- Easy to Install: Complete installation instructions included.
Automatic pulse cleaning system, leg mounted stand option, hepa filtration, brushless motor.