The last Eurovac Solution you were browsing was Eurovac II – Explosion Proof Portable Vacuum System.
Eurovac II – Explosion Proof Portable Vacuum System
Part #: SYS-050-184
The Eurovac Explosion Proof por table vacuum safely collects explosive powders and dust.
- Powerful 110 volt, 12 amp, 1300 watt explosion proof motor and vacuum pump provide 140 CFM and 70” W.C. vacuum.
- Explosion proof star ter and junction box (customer to supply cord and plug).
- Unit is grounded to eliminate static build-up.
- Excellent filtration – the tangential entry and the cyclonic cone remove 85% of the dust before it reaches the large 8” x 16” polyester car tridge filter (22 sq ft of filter media). Final HEPA filter (99.97% efficient to .3 microns).
- Large 15 gallon collection canister. A 5 gallon collection canister is available for aluminum applications.
- Mounted on a heavy duty welded tubular steel frame with a powder coat finish and with 4”poly rear wheels and 2” swivel (lockable) front wheels. Unit is available in Stainless Steel.
- Eurovac offers a full range of anti-static conductive vacuum hoses, wands and cleaning tools.
Motor and fan are rated for Class II-Groups E, F & G hazardous locations.
• Class II, Group E – Atmospheres containing metal dust, including magnesium, aluminum, and their commercial
• Class II, Group F – Atmospheres containing carbon black, coal, or coke dust.
• Class II, Group G – Atmospheres containing flour, starch, or grain dusts.