The last Eurovac Solution you were browsing was
Notice: Undefined index: current_solution in /home/eurovac/public_html/wp-content/themes/eurovac/last-solution.php on line 2
High Tower Air Cleaner.
High Tower Air Cleaner
Part # AIL-05F-N0200000
The Eurovac High Tower Air Cleaner is an ideal option for secondary source capture of particulate that may have escaped the primary source capture method such as vacuum MIG guns or fume arms.
• Powerful 5HP fan with aluminum impeller
• Excellent filtration with four (4) aluminum mesh pre-filters to capture
sparks and steel chips followed by two (2) secondary cartridge filters
• Available with automatic pulse jet cleaning and optional HEPA filtration upgrade
• Mounted on heavy duty welded tubular steel frame with a powder coat finish and with a 4” poly rear wheels and 2” swivel (lockable) front wheels. Unit is also available in stainless steel.
● Blower: 5HP Fan with aluminum impeller (3135 CFM)
● Filtration: Qty 4 – Aluminum Mesh Pre-Filters, Qty 2 – Secondary Cartridge Filters and final automatic pulse jet
● Controls: Controls: On/Off, Overload Protection, Run Light, Hour Meter, 120v Step Down Transformer, Automatic Filter Cleaning & Off Line Cleaning Cycle
● Electrical: 208, 240, 460 and 575 volts. 3 phase, 60 hertz. (Single phase available upon request)
● Dimensions: 36″ x 39″ x 102″
● Filters can be changed to carbon upon request. Automatic pulse jet cleaning is not provide if carbon filters are supplied
High Tower Air Cleaner BrochureDownload