The last Eurovac Solution you were browsing was
Notice: Undefined index: current_solution in /home/eurovac/public_html/wp-content/themes/eurovac/last-solution.php on line 2
Portable Chemical Dispensing System.
Portable Chemical Dispensing System
• Powder coat painted unit
• 4 – Air Driven positive displacement diaphragm dispensing pumps
• 4 – 5 gallon automatic mixing proportioners. Mixing ratios range from 1:1 all the way to 240:1
• 8 – 25’ color-coded coiled chemical lines with application gun.
• 2 – 15’ airline with air gun for blowing out debris and dust in hard to reach cracks.
• 1 1/2” airline
• 1 1/2” water line
• 4 – 5 gallon chemical concentrate starter package. Choose from a variety of chemical concentrate options: Rubber and vinyl cleaner; All-purpose cleaner; Engine cleaner; Stain remover; Smudge and paint remover; Tire dressing; Glass cleaner; Wheel rim cleaner.
Increased Productivity and lower labour – Properly mixed and properly identified cleaning chemicals are all at your fingertips.
Lower Training Costs – Well-marked, organized chemicals and ease-of use means that there is less chance of operator error.
Reduced Waste and theft – Chemicals are always mixed correctly, and inventory can be stored in a secure location.
Portable Chemical Dispensing BrochureDownload