Heated Extractor Drops
Heated Extractor Drops are tied to a Central Heated Extractor System and a Central Detail Vacuum System which ensures consistently hot properly mixed chemical dispensing and vacuum performance. Drops are typically secured to a wall or floor mounted post.
- SYS-SUB-EXSINGLE: 1 Extractor Hose/Tool
- SYS-SUB-EXDOUBLE: 2 Extractor Hose/Tool
- 1-1/2” x 17’ Extractor Vacuum Hose, S.S. Extractor Cleaning Claw & Shut Off Holster
- PVC Pipe, Bends & Fittings for interconnection from Central Vacuum System and Heated Extractor Drop
- Flexible Tubing & Fittings for interconnection from Central Chemical Dispensing System and Heated Extractor Drop. Tubing is run through a PVC Chaser up at beam level.
- Unistrut for spanning from beam to beam to ensure the drop is rigidly mounted from above
- Drop Support Post
- Interceptor or Mobile Wet Pick Up for separating the majority of vacuumed particulate prior to entering the piping system up above which helps reduce the risk of clogs
Heated Extractor BrochureDownload