EIV – Positive Displacement (PD) Central Vacuum Systems
The Eurovac IV system utilizes positive displacement pumps which are available from 3 HP to 200 HP, and are capable of producing from 100 CFM to more than 3500 CFM at vacuum levels of 15” of Hg.
• Blower system design provides vacuum conveying functions for dry bulk material handling operations requiring optimal balance of blower power and energy efficiency.
• Fully assembled system built on mild steel skid with complete side protection frame; primed and painted.
• Roots positive displacement blower; sized and specified to application-specific requirements.
• High-efficiency, TEFC motor.
• Adjustable motor base; accommodates multiple motor types, simplifies standards compliance
• V-belt drive simplifies maintenance, runs quietly; drive guard protects personnel.
• Vacuum relief valve maintains tight seal till tank pressure reaches relief setting.
• Vacuum breaker valve
• Vacuum switch
• Inlet filter protects system from introduction of damaging, harmful contaminants.
• Inlet & outlet discharge silencers
• Back check valve enables proper flow and pressure.
• Vacuum gauge provides accurate monitoring and measure; aids in system optimization and efficiency
• Discharge expansion joint enables consistent pressure levels in operations with varied temperatures.
• Customer-specific positive displacement blower brands and specifications.
• Customer-specific paint and finish coatings.
• Sound enclosure vibration pads
Eurovac IV BrochureDownload