Dental Lab Dust Extraction
Eurovac has a wide range of products for every need and budget. Eurovac Central Vacuum Systems for dental labs offer many benefits over portable vacuum systems including:
• Elimination of breakdowns: High efficiency industrial grade motors and superior filtration systems keep your Eurovac equipment up and running, and always ready for use
• Elimination of unsafe cords on the floor of your work areas: With a Eurovac system installed in your shop, there are no cords to trip on, or to create potentially dangerous situations.
Eurovac systems are manufactured with the highest standards and guarantee:
• Superior products designed to run all day, every day – with minimal maintenance requirements
• Superior filtration – all Eurovac systems have built-in primary cyclonic separation located ahead of the final bag or cartridge filters
• Properly engineered layouts
• Complete line of quality cleaning accessories
Vacuum Drops & Fittings:
Eurovac drops have either single or double inlets. The inlets for the Eurovac I, 5HP and 10HP systems usually have a microswitch which turns on the vacuum system when the inlet flapper valve is opened. Eurovac III and larger systems are usually continuous run systems, because frequent starting and stopping of the larger motors uses a lot of extra electricity – and it is very hard on the electronic components. Drops can either be hanging (2″ vacuum hose attached to the pipe overhead) or wall or pillar mounted (2″ pipe running down the wall of the bay). The hanging drops are usually hung 6-1/2 ft off the ground (low enough that the shortest person can reach them and high enough so that people don’t bump into them). Each drop includes a hose hanger and tool hanger. 10, 15, 20, and 30 ft articulated arms with single and double inlets are available.
We use 14- and 16-gauge graduated thin-walled tubing and long radius bends. The fittings have expanded ends that fit over the end of the pipe … held in place by heat-shrink tape. Metal pipe is preferred because static electricity which can cause static shock does not build up in metal pipe versus PVC pipe, which has shorter radius bends requiring a larger pump to offset the resulting static pressure losses.The pipe is graduated from 2″ at the end of the runs to 3″ at the pump on Eurovac I and II systems, and to 6″ at the pump on most Eurovac III systems and up to 8″ at the pump on the largest systems. As the piping gets closer to the pump, larger diameter pipe is required to accommodate the CFM from the “feeder” branches.
We're the central vacuum specialists with products for every need and budget. Superior product designed to run all day, every day with minimal maintenance requirements. Superior filtration, all Eurovac systems have built-in primary cyclonic separation located ahead of the final bag or cartridge filters. Properly engineered layoutsRead More
Dental Lab Dust Extraction Products
Dental Lab VideoView Video