Animal Bedding Waste Removal Systems
Eurovac Central Vacuum Systems offers a wide range of options to meet the demands of the lab science market.
- Ability to size equipment necessary for pneumatic conveyance of bedding materials.
- The use of Stainless Steel components where necessary.
- PLC controls design to assure quality performance.
Eurovac systems are manufactured with the highest standards and guarantee:
• Superior products designed to run all day, every day – with minimal maintenance requirements
• Superior filtration – all Eurovac systems have built-in primary cyclonic separation located ahead of the final bag or cartridge filters
• Properly engineered layouts
Eurovac has wide range of pumps that can be sized to achieve the vacuum power required to overcome the losses in the most demanding installation.
We use 14- and 16-gauge graduated thin-walled Stainless Steel tubing and long radius bends. The pipe is coupled with three bolt compression clamps. Metal pipe is preferred because static electricity which can cause static shock does not build up in metal pipe versus PVC pipe.
Lab Science Components:
Eurovac has developed components for the pharmaceutical and lab science industry that have been proven to meet the project demands. Eurovac has the ability to design, build, and install a system to meet your most demanding needs.