The last Eurovac Solution you were browsing was
Notice: Undefined index: current_solution in /home/eurovac/public_html/wp-content/themes/eurovac/last-solution.php on line 2
Eurovac Downdraft Table (Dust Collection).
Eurovac Downdraft Table (Dust Collection)
Part #: SYS-070-25000000
The powerful 5 H.P. motor and fan generates 4000 C.F.M. drawing dust through the table top and side slots; around the outside of the plenum and through the sides of the filters. The filters cause the dust to fall into the drawers below. The clean air inside the filters is drawn through the plenum and exhausted through the adjustable flow direction damper.
Self contained motor and fan provide more work space. There is sufficient air movement for two technicians to work side by side or at each end of the table. The table can be easily moved to another work area.
The polyester cartridge filters won’t clog up like bag filters and are easily cleaned by compressed air pulse jet cleaning. Magnahelic gauge indicates when cleaning is needed.
Blower – BL (non overload type)
- 4000 CFM
- Blower enclosure lined with sound absorbing acoustic insulation
- Direct drive
- 6 Polyester filters
- 350 sq. ft. filtration area
- 99.7% efficient to 1 micron
- magnahelic gauge (range 0-10″ static pressure)
- 5HP Motor complete with starter and overload
- Heavy duty 16 ga reinforced steel
- Overall enclosure 44″ x 37″ x 96″
- Fully removable top grill assembly
- Fully removable cartridge filter assembly
- 2 sliding drawers (for dust removal)
Industrial, Body Shop, Woodworking, Composite, Aerospace, Boatbuilding, Military.
- Removable side and back walls
- Automatic pulse jet cleaning
- Back draft models
- Different dimensions.